Saturday, December 5, 2009

When you get a headache, which pills do you pop?

Without insurance, now I take otc Advil.



Migraine~ Hospital.



PMDD~ Premsyn.



When you get a headache, which pills do you pop?ballet theater



Aspirin. Nothing really but if it gets too bad, aspirin.



When you get a headache, which pills do you pop?chicago theater opera theater



Excedrin Migraine or Benadryl Severe Headache and Allergy Medication.
I take ibuprofen. it works the best!
ADVIL is one of the best headace medicine every..just take two pills and u loose ur headace instantly
i usually take advil...



i like it the best



i take asprin if i have no advil
I've suffered from chronic headaches, including migraines, for 35 years. For the ones that are NOT migraines, which are probably like yours, I'd take two Excedrin. But the big thing that helps the most is one of those gel-filled things you can microwave for a minute, slide into a fabric sleeve and lie across your head or back of your neck. I strongly suggest one of those. I also have one you can freeze; it stays in my fridge at the ready 24/7. My sons both have occasional headaches; they are in college. The Excedrin or Tylenol work well for them as long as I add the heated gel pad to it. They LOVE the gel pad. It works every time. Not to mention that you are relaxing while using it. The added benefit to the heatable gel pad is you can use it on injuries, bruises, and sore muscles. It's something I consider essential for a well-stocked medicine cabinet. I hope you feel better.
Pamprin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++