Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've got a headache. Do you no off any classical music that could sooth mee?

thanks



I've got a headache. Do you no off any classical music that could sooth mee?palace theatre



Thias Meditation is a great piece. One of the world's great encore pieces, the Meditation comes from the opera Thais which Massenet wrote in 1893. Thais is based on a novel by the French author Anatole France, which tells of a fourth century Egyptian courtesan called Thais, who was converted to Christianity by a hermit monk who lived in the desert, and eventually became a saint. Despite (or because of?) the unlikely plot, the opera was a great success, and stayed in the repertory of the Paris Opera continuously until 1956.



The Meditation is an interlude towards the end of the opera; designed as an opportunity for the leader of the orchestra to show off his skill, it has been transcribed for almost every conceivable instrument, but it still sounds best in its original form.



I've got a headache. Do you no off any classical music that could sooth mee?concert tickets opera theater



Pachellbel



I agree to Yanni and also Andrea Botachelli (sp?)



Air on a G string is soothing - that's my favorite peice.



: )



Feel Better hun
Classical allways stresses me out I only listen to it when I



am Brain Storming. Try A JAZZ or Contempoary music.



2 Relax I listen to KORN!! Lifes Peachey ADDIOSE(aka,



all day long I dream about sex) or Pink Floyds Wish U were



HERE
Canon in D should help. I find it soothing.
All the music from Paul Mauriat is great
Death metal always worked for me.
try enya or yanni.
I think any Harp music is so comforting, relaxing, and it actually makes me sleepy. Hope you feel better.
well. what always relaxes me is through the monsoon by tokio hotel. great band. its just so soothing. whenever i hear it i always take a deep breath and just let it out. i always feel so much better. like all the bad stuff and tension just zoomed out of me.....?
Bethovens Moonlight or green sleeves
why dont you drink some water, lay down close your eyes. and take a deep breath.



bethoven moonlight sonata is pretty soothing
-ludovico einaudi



le onde



honest its the BEST!



and if somehow that doesnt work. try :



-pachelbel



cannon in D major



get well soon buba! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++