Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have had a headache for 4 days. but just the left side of my head and face?

It gets worse when i up i get real dizzy and i think i am gonna pass out. asprin does NOT help. any ideas as to what it could be



I have had a headache for 4 days. but just the left side of my head and face?comedy show



It could be a migrane or if you havent had your tonsils out yet maybe that could be the problem. I had sever headaches that lasted 2 weeks from my tonsils untill i had them removed.



I have had a headache for 4 days. but just the left side of my head and face?greek theater opera theater



well the dizzy thing could be from low iron or dehydrated. the pain in your face could be from you grinding you teeth at night or clinching your jaw. if you are clinching your jaw, you maybe stressed just take some aleve before bed to relax your jaw muscle.
could be a migraine however if it's been four days you need to contact your doctor to rule out something more important
sounds like a cluster migraine. call your dr. use ice packs. and try to relax
You may have a TIA, the precursor to a stroke..



Get checked by a doctor ASAP.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++