Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need a natural cure for a sinus headache...whenever it is humid outside i get a migraine headache?

Im in pain right this minute



I need a natural cure for a sinus headache...whenever it is humid outside i get a migraine headache?say yes



Homeopathy :-



NUX VOMICA 30C thrice a day half hour before meals. let me know about your progress after taking three doses.



Take Care and God Bless you !



I need a natural cure for a sinus headache...whenever it is humid outside i get a migraine headache?palace theatre opera theater



Ther is a acupressure point i n the area between your thumb and



first finger, Spread your left hand into an L shape,, with your right



hand using your thumb and first finger, apply pressure about 1/2"



or so iat the inside corner of the L shape, feel around a bit, just at



the edge of the muscle,just before the skin webbing. You will find



the point when you feel a very sensitive area. Apply constant



pressure there for as long as you can stand it (the first time my



sister did this to me, I was screaming, as I had such a migraine



that I was laying down in a dark room with a cold cloth over my



face....it hurt so bad!!! but after a couple of minutes, she quit



applying the pressure and my head felt soooo much better.



I do it to myself now and it really lessens the pain.
This won't help you this minute, but this site has information to help prevent the headache next time.
I can't give you any immediate advice, sorry.



To get rid of the problem as such, I would recommend you to go for a manual one-time treatment called Atlasprofilax. The effect on the self-healing power of your body is simply amazing - own experience. :-)



At present, the treatment is available in California and Europe only, costing around 200 Dollars. Good luck!
first decide is it migrain or sinusitis. Treatment is diffrent for both.
Try a chiropractor. They get great results with certain types of headaches.
Hi! Feverfew is a specific for head discomfort, especially migraines...it works really well on both kinds of pain you described. A decongestant in with it, say Mullein or Coltsfoot, clears it up within 2 minutes for my son and myself. I am at windstarhealing.com if you have any questions.
if you feel sinus pain or pressure, try taking an OTC decongestant to open up the sinuses....and if you think that allergies may have something to do with it, try taking Claritin-D every morning - which has the antihistamine and a decongestant. You can also try OTC tylenol and/or ibuprofen to treat the pain. Ibuprofen would be best if the cause is sinus as it relieves some of that inflammation thats causing your pain.



Just be forewarned that decongestants should not be taken in conjunction with certain prescription medications or if you have hypertension. Talk to your pharmacist if you're unsure.

1 comment:

  1. My two cents is that you should make sure you know all your options. Using something more natural like a neti pot is an option outside of the meds/surgery loop.
    Also there are newer options when/if things become chronic. Make sure you are aware of balloon sinuplasty, etc. as options vs sinus surgery.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

 
c++