Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you get a headache if you don't ave your morning cup of coffee?,I do,what is this!!?

I don't get a headache but I get very very sleepy.



Do you get a headache if you don't ave your morning cup of coffee?,I do,what is this!!?performing arts show



welcome to addiction.



(click link) http://unicornburger.com/images/coffeeas...



Do you get a headache if you don't ave your morning cup of coffee?,I do,what is this!!?opera cd opera theater



caffeine withdrawal.



Heard a secondary theory. People give up their 4-6 cups of coffee a day and get a headache. Problem is they don't replace it with something else. So their headache is not from caffeine. They're actually dehydrated.



But I personally believe in caffeine withdrawal. Gave up coffee and switched to tea so no headaches.
Caffeine can be both beneficial and harmful for a headache sufferer. It can serve as a treatment or in some cases, can cause withdrawal or rebound headaches.



Some pain relievers contain caffeine -restricting capillaries.



If you drink it on a daily basis its a withdrawal headache.



I have to have a cup of coffee each day myself
withdrawel
Yes, caffeine withdrawal.
It's all about the dillation of blood vessels. It may be a dependency, it's not an addiction. Wean yourself off by substituting a bit of decaf at a time into your cup of joe
yep: its called caffeine withdrawal
yes it is cafeene addiction
Join the club.



I get a headache if I don't drink at least 3 cups a day.



Hmm...maybe I should work on that?
you are addicted to caffeine and now you are having withdrawal affects
It's called caffeine addiction
Your body is used to caffine when it goes without it goes into withdrawl.
you are simply addicted to caffine, you get headaches cuz ur body is so used to having it that it can function properly without it. its pretty normal, it happens to my mom lol
It's the lack of caffeine your body is used to having each day at a similar time. It's called withdrawl.
i get them bad and it sucks...
Caffeine withdrawal. And don't listen to the tea drinkers because they are just as addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++