Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you get a headache when you wear your hair in a ponytail?

I've been wearing my hair in a ponytail almost everyday this week and now my head's starting to hurt.



Do you get a headache when you wear your hair in a ponytail?imax theatre



YES! And for some reason, these ponytail headaches seem to be WORSE than any other type of headache. It may be pulled too tight, try wearing your hair down for a day or two, then a loose ponytail/bun thingy til you think you can handle the ponytail again.



Do you get a headache when you wear your hair in a ponytail?performing show opera theater



I try to get away with wearing a ponytail every once in a while, but after about an hour of wearing one, I get a painfull reminder of why I never wear one. Ponytails kill my head. They even make my hair hurt. I'm surprised it took a whole week for your head to start hurting.
yes it does, that's why i rarely put my hair up. besides that, i look better with my hair down anyway :P
No. I don't know why your head is ache. Maybe you put something that is too heavy on your ponytail. Or maybe you have too much hairs and that make your head heavy so it ache.
that happens to me as well
My hair's always been really thick, and when it was looooong I used to get ponytail headaches all the time, just from the weight of it pulling.
Maybe its because your scalp is sensitive from all the pulling...my hair is like that too
Yes!...so let it loose..
it wont hurt if you dont put to tight

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++