Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've had a headache for three days now. What should I do?

I've no energy and feel a bit sick.



I've had a headache for three days now. What should I do?headache



go see you doctor!



I've had a headache for three days now. What should I do?paramount theater opera theater



The majority of headaches are caused by dehydration, so ensure you are drinking plenty of water.



And get off the computer!
You should go to see a Neurologist. I get migranes that can last anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks. I was always nauceous and couldn't move or stand light. It turned out that it was hormonal and he gave me medication that made me feel like a new person and they are almost completely gone.
Go and see your doctor. Clearly someting isn't right, if you've had it for three days.
There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.



Acidity, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation;



Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy are their causes. None of them can be treated with medicine. Our 100% success in treating migraine %26amp;H/A confirms it.



Your H/A IS DUE TO EXCESS BILE. Pl use sweet foods/milk/cocoanut water and sleep; it will go away.



Acupuncture is the best treatment. I can treat it with naturopathy and YOG, but how can you manage pl see.



Avoid late sleeping if possible;spicy, sour, stale bakery foods and alcohole.



Sweet foods, sweet fruits, milk, rice and good sleep will help you.



But you try one herbal remedy- two drops of drumstick leaves' juice in opposite nostril if one side pains and both nostrils if full H/A will give you rescue. Betel leaf helps but it isvery strong.



If it is acute pl search a painful point 3-6 mm behind your thumb nail and press it, H/A will disappear within 30 seconds.



Source(s):



SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING %26amp; RESEARCH INSTITUTE



R.H. a鈧€?19, Jhulelal Society, Sector a鈧€?2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.
Get it checked fast.
persistent headache should be checked out by your gp.
paracetamol
Doctors definately!!!



Prob nothing serious but you must get it checked



Hope it goes soon x
ahh same thing happened to me it could be a migrain they usually happen cuz of something going on in the brain, i only had a long lasting head ache but i got it checked out the doctor gave me a bunch of pills and after a day it stopped hurting, just take a lil visit to the octors office he'll help you a bunch.
try taking tylenol or some other painkiller, then talk to your doctor
take some painkillers and see a doctor if it continues
Get off the computer, take some extra strength Tylenol, go lay down and relax. The strain of the computer on your eyes can give you a persistant headache. The TV also. Stay away from both for a couple of days.
I could be alot of things. Stress, getting sick. If you've used pille for some time for your headache, I suggest going to a pharmacy or dr. Or it can be your eyes...if you don't wear glasses.
GO TO YOUR DOCTOR
Straight brandy will relieve any kind of pain.
3 solpadeine, over the dose but only thing that'll work on me.
it might be stress related

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++