Saturday, December 5, 2009

I sometimes get killer headache's what is the best pain killer?

I get migraines and the one over the counter I can always rely on is execdrin, in any form. As long as I take it as soon as I feel the headache coming on it will always knock it out!



I sometimes get killer headache's what is the best pain killer?home theatre



Paracetamol, in any form.



I sometimes get killer headache's what is the best pain killer?ballet theater opera theater



If you haven't tried this, don't laugh. I cured migraine head aches doing this. (Knock on Wood.)



Hold two pieces of ice, top and bottom of your right hand if you are right handed, left if you are left handed, in the web between your thumb and index finger. It will take the head ache down to where Tylenol will stop the pain. From then on, when you feel the head ache coming, put the ice on your hand. It will stop the head ache from coming on. Good, luck. It really helped me.
Best to have that checked by a doctor.



Could be high blood pressure or a migraine
If you are getting killer headaches frequently you really should see a doctor, it may be as simple as getting your eyes checked, but it could be hypertension or other medical conditions. If these headaches are rare find aleve works great......Never ever take Tylenol if you are of have drank alcohol..Good luck
better to be checked by doctor.. headaches cause could be that your blood isn't carrying enough oxygen to your brain..



http://www.healthy-detox.net
Anything with ibuprofen does the trick for me.
What type of headache? Sinus - stress - migraine? The choice of painkillers is very large. It really depends on the type of headache you have. If it is a sinus headache - choose a painkiller specifically designed for sinus'. I would also use one of those warmers on the sinus area. Just lay down and relax with one of those on your sinus area.



If it is a stress headache, I would probably try extra strength tylenol, or aleive. I would also massage the temple area, and it is usually a big relief to me if I can get someone to gently massage the back of my neck and tops of my shoulders.



If it is a migraine, and it is in the beginning stage, I would take a migraine med, they make them for over the counter now.



My Dr.'s Nurse Practioner told me once, take headache medication with a hot cup of coffee. Not decaf either. It is the caffeine that helps to get rid of the headache, and the hot liquid helps to disolve the meds faster, therefore, faster relief.



I have suffered with major headaches my entire life - and for the past 5 years have used the coffee advice, and every time, within 30 minutes, I have relief and can be productive again. If I were you, I would try to identify what kind of headache I had, and what set it off. If ever you feel one coming on - try gentle massage - It really really helps. It only takes a few minutes, and maybe you can ward it off without meds, but it must be in the beginning stages to ward it off with out meds. Good luck, I feel for you, they controlled my entire life for 28 years.
Excedrin Migrane
Motrin Gel Caps are awesome. For anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++