Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have a massive headache and neck pain, is there any medicine you recommend for it?

Aleve, it sounds like you might have swelling from stress and Aleve is for helping with swelling and pain. Hope you feel better. Just make sure you are not allergic to naproxin:)



I have a massive headache and neck pain, is there any medicine you recommend for it?comedy show



this is the best answer.it helps me a lot and it helps my grandma. so thank you Report It



I have a massive headache and neck pain, is there any medicine you recommend for it?greek theater opera theater



Often times, severe headaches and neck pains are caused by pain shooting up through your teeth. I would recommend 2 tylenol's or advils, whatever you use. If the pain persists, see a doctor.
http://www.quazen.com/Health/Alternative...



no drugs, just help fast!
Visit the Doc....(Doctor).
migraleave ,they r for migranes but you take two yellow first and they normally cure any head pain ,but they are about 锟?.00 per box but very good,as they kill pain in the head as well as the neck and any other tense areas ,if you feel sick as well with a head ache this is normally a migrane anyway ,and these will stop that too
it could be a tension headache i get those alot..Dr. gave me a prescription for aleve..he told me to take them twice a day..they are 500mg each so 1000mg a day. he said they should go away or not be so bad..i get them everyday and they hurt like hell.... good luck..
excedrine migraine, or excedrine tension headache.
Ibrufin is a good pain killer
aleve is really good, or try excedrine. excedrine has different types based on different pains.



or take a nap. :)
go to emergency care unit
Maybe getting rid of your boy friend that's causing the pain in the neck would help!
There are plenty of OTC medications for your condition, however, understand that some of them can cause serious allergic reactions in some people, especially Aleve. I would stay with Tylenol and would not exceed the recomended dosage. If your head continues to hurt after you've taken the medication, you should then contact your health care provider if you have one.
just lay down
Have it checked out by a chiropractor. Most insurance accepts chiropractic care. If there is anything out of alignment they will realign it without the use of drugs and it feels sooooo good when they're done. I was in a car accident years ago and it wasn't until a year later that I started to have my neck freeze up. I went to the chiropractor and he found I had whiplash which even the best rated hospital in my area didn't see in their x-rays. I have learned since then that even the smallest misalignment of the neck, shoulder and back can cause serious headaches due to pressure from the misalignment. And it only takes rolling over in your sleep to cause a problem later down the road. You don't know that you have the injury until it becomes inflamed and stiffens in pain.



Hope this helps and have a great day!!!



p.s. Tylenol is the safest pain reliever- Aleve and Advil can cause stomach problems i.e. ulcers. I learned the hard way!
crosin will give you immediate relief



yoga is permanent
Aleve...you only need one. This stuff works!
Excedrine migraine its over the counter and its strong but dont take it if you cant take caffene
Aspirin cheap and effective.
hydrocodone
Prayer and Ibuprofen
Excedrin Tension Headache...b/c headahces don;t have to be a pain in the neck!
u need to go to the doctor but my hubby gets these all the time its a really intense migraine that causes ur neck and shoulders to hurt. u need to talk to ur doctor about getting a prescription migraine pain releiver especially if u get 4 or more per month. my hubby use to get 1 at least once a week b4 he got his prescription zomig for migraine tension headaches. so talk to ur doctor plzzz
I have some percocet - would you like some? Actually, Exedrin has a tension headache medicine that works well on head and neck pain. Ice on the back of your neck will also help. Hope you feel better.
I recommend vicodin--however as that is a little hard to come by these days--how about some excedrin migraine medicine...or tension headache...? Maybe that will help.
Yay - I'm the only 1 to say - GO SEE A CHIROPRACTOR!!!!
Sounds like it is a tension headache. I would get those from work. I took Skelaxin and it worked like a dream and there are no side effects. If you really want something that works for these kind of headaches and neck pain, this is definitely it. It is prescription, however, so you waould have to get it from your doctor, but believe me it is a godsend. Hope this helps!
i think your headache may be linked with neck pain / spondalytis, if such is the case some regular excercise would be best in long run
You might con cider a massage therapist. Pain has an origin and a therapist might help you. I helped me.
excedrine migraine. 1/2 hour the pain is gone
magnapyrol



the best headache killer
Excedrin...that is the only thing that works for me. I keep a bottle everywhere. It sucks when I go to someones house and they do not have excedrin.



I actually have that right now. I find that its just some stiffness in the neck. Besides the pain reliever do some stretchs for your upper back and neck. One you can do for the neck...sit on the side of your bed or a bench. Put your arm straight out and hold the side of the bed or whatever your sitting on. Then lean away opposite the arm you have out, but not too much. Just enough to feel a slight pull. Then repeat with the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++