Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you have a headache..?

My stomach has.. =(



Do you have a headache..?getting late



My head has a stomachache.



Do you have a headache..?regal theater opera theater



how did you know? :) (my head has one, lol)
right now.. yes.. I have a horrible headache
As a matter of fact. Yes.
YEAH ITS IN THE OTHER ROOM
not yet.....but working on it by answering questions like this one...
Nope, but yester day I did and had to go to the doc for it.....i was in agiony....I am fine today taking it easy thanks for asking.
Not today.
Yea. I get horrible headaches sometimes where my vision blurs. That compiled with my sore ankle and my children not understanding the meaning of "Indoor voices has about killed me today.
not currently, but about an hour ago, i started recovering from my 5th migraine since the beginning of 2007.
no thank god. i have had a migrane for 3 days now. and its finally gone
no
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++