Thursday, December 10, 2009

What gives you a headache?

dang telemarketers!



What gives you a headache?tickets



Tension,stress,anxiety,dehydration are all factors.



What gives you a headache?ballet opera theater



Thinking about work and the people I work with.
I get one when I do not eat enough food during the day....I have one now as a matter of fact
stress
Sitting on the computer reading questions too long!



Not having caffine!
I mostly get headaches do to lack of sleep. But loud noises and arugments also give me headaches.
Stress
loud people, especially ones with a thick new york/east coast accent.
sleeping too long
sleeping on my pillow wrong the night before
an aggresive night of sex
The {DIS}enchanted television that turns a ordinary human being upside down and inside out to reveal all of that {PORK} that is making these people so sick and diluted. Its' the E.T. effect.
Not drinking enough water throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++