Thursday, December 10, 2009

I got a weird headache?

I addicted in making my head faint, i know this is a bad habit, but i really cant control it, u all know what i mean, like my brain keep on pressing together myself , make my head feel uncomfortable, and i think is my habit for doing that, can anyone help me ????



I got a weird headache?playhouse



Not sure I fully understand. How do you make your head faint? More details please so we can help you.



I got a weird headache?plays opera theater



Stop with practice of depraving your brain of oxygen, and hopefully you did not cause any permanent damage to your brain or body.
go and see a doctor
To many things it could be! Maybe OCD? (the feeling that you have to peform that task for some reason or another)



A way of adding control to something in your life? Self harm? (can be for same reasons) Attention? (you don't have to know you are doing it for attention) Its not a good habit you need to snap yourself out of it you could have a money jar which you donate to charity and every time you do it put a coin in or various other ideas.
I can't believe how stupid people can be. There are people out in the world who would give almost anything for good health. They struggle and fight everyday to be well and free of physical and mental limitations and some fool like you does things to harm yourself. You do need help or at least have the common sense to stop this stupidity.
You are self-obsessed and a hypochrondriac.



You need to get a hobby, such as collecting stamps or basket-weaving.
You are addicted to making your head faint? This question makes no sence at all.
i can't help you..but i'm sure some meds can help you...trust me you need some form of meds to treat your unknown condition..."crazy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++