Saturday, December 5, 2009

I get a terrible headache if I don't drink coffee in the morning. Am I addicted to caffeine?

Probably. Don't stop cold turkey. Wean off by cutting down gradually until you are drinking 1/2 decaf and 1/2 caffenated. Then on to decaf or tea. The withdrawl will be much less painful. Good Luck.



I get a terrible headache if I don't drink coffee in the morning. Am I addicted to caffeine?hollywood theater



yes.



I get a terrible headache if I don't drink coffee in the morning. Am I addicted to caffeine?opera.com opera theater



Yeah the same thing happens to me if I don't have a minimum of atleast 3 cups per day. (Which is supposed to be healthy anyway). It sounds like Caffeine Withdrawal to me.
One of us, one of us...
smoke some weed that helps
Hate to say it,but it appears you are addicted to caffeine.If it's that bad,you should go see a doctor.My mom kept getting major headaches when see tried to lay of the caffeine,so she went to see a doctor.The doctor spotted a knot right above her chest.The doctor said when women get to much caffeine in their body,they get those knots around their chest area.Their kinda strange,but you can't notice them from the outside.Maybe you should try drinking decaffinated stuff from now on.It should help and it makes those knots go away if you have them of course.
I don't mind being addicted to caffeine because I enjoy my coffee and coke. If you want to stop drinking coffee without withdrawals, cut down your intake instead of quitting cold turkey.
gradually wein ur self off of caffeine. by going to decaf coffee.
i think so, i'm the same way, i have to have my huge 3 cup'er first thing in the morning.



if not, then i also get a terrible headache, along with just being really cranky.



but, it's all good, the newest study was coffee's good for your health, so drink up!
yes the need for caffine sets in
yes you are. if you are worried about it then you need to gradually wean yourself off of it slowly.
yes, don't drink it for two weeks, and take tylenol in the morning and you'll be fine
You might be. I've heard of a few people who have developed caffiene dependancies.



My suggestion is to slowly work your way over to decaf. If you just cut it suddenly like that then you'll have more headaches and you'll feel like cr@p.
yes and cut down on it duduet.
simple answer YES
probably. but maybe your just used to the routine of having coffee in the morning and it calms your nerves before your day begins.
Yes. Those are withdrawal symtoms.
Yes. The only way to get through it is to one morning lay in bed and go through the migrane. or You'll be drinking coffee every morning for the rest of your life.
You sure are.I get that way with my tea.
Yeah. But, do you usually drink coffee in the morning? If so deffinetly.
I would say yes, If you have been drinking coffee, or any caffinated drink alot during any time of the day, and suddenly stop, You will get headaches.



Just try to cut back a little by little
Drink tea. It has caffeine, but it is not as bad as coffee.



Che Guevara drank tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++