Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have had a headache, slight neckache and a sore throat for 3 day, do you think I should go to the

I have no cold symptoms with this and no fever, do you think it could just be a virus or something I need to go to the doctor for?? what would you do?? Thanks!



I have had a headache, slight neckache and a sore throat for 3 day, do you think I should go to the doctor??opera house



I would definitely go into the doctor! You need to take care of yourself for you little ones and I think letting children see that their mommies go to the doctor (dentist, eye, regular exams, when sick, etc) sets a good example and prepares them for a lifetime of healthy living!!!



I have had a headache, slight neckache and a sore throat for 3 day, do you think I should go to the doctor??dream theater opera theater



Sore throat is a symptom of a cold. You should take care of yourself for a while, and if you still feel bad, then you should visit a doctor. First take it easy at work and your free time, if you drink alcohol, wait a couple of days or a whole week, and same for cigarettes. Finally if you still feel bad, go to the doctor.
You might have strep. Go to the doctor and get a throat culture done. Not to scare you, but a friend of mind had similar symptoms and ended up in the hospital for a week with meningitis.
Allergy season is just starting. Could it be allergies? Maybe try an antihistamine. If that doesn't work, go to your doctor.
Going to the doctor is always the best course. It could still be the flu though you don't have a fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++