Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anybody else getting a headache...?

from all the "how 'bout them cowboys" questions today? I'd almost rather someone ask about the green dots.



Anybody else getting a headache...?star theater



agreed.



cant wait until pats give the cowboys a reality check



Anybody else getting a headache...?extension opera theater



I agree.....How Bout dem der Packers eh?
i was born n raised in n. dallas....



im proud of my boys, but I HATE TONY ROMO...
No.
cUCK



Fowboys
Both are getting annoying for sure
Haha...yeah we need another green dot question like we need another 'Michael Vick' discussion.



This is my question, where were all these 'Cowgirl' fans before the season?



Cowgirls have been getting 'lucky'.
Yes, I'm getting tired of those and "how ugly were the Eagles jerseys yesterday?" questions.
Bears just had a bad game..It made the cowboys look amazingly good.



Well...Grossman had a bad game.....3 bad games, and they have only played 3 games... Hopefully they work it out...
NO I AM NOT I LOVE THE COWBOYS!!!



BTW, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!
well they might be cowboy fans oh wow 3-0 what about the packers,pats,steelers,orcolts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++