Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you have a headache?

I do



Do you have a headache?opera ticket



No I feel wonderfull Thanks for asking though. Sometimes when I get a headache its because I havnt drank enough water. Try that it might help! I hope you get to feeling better!



Do you have a headache?pacific theater opera theater



I have a little one, but it is because i am trying to not have as much caffeine today as usual!
Sorry to hear that... I'm having headaches from lack of Caffeine. Had to lower my Caffeine intake, because of my blood pressure. Sucks! Hope you feel better.
a small one. its so hott my head almost hurts.



:]
had one earlier,but took something for it feel better now.
I always have a headache :(
HAD A BAD ONE YESTERDAY BUT MY 3YR OLD GRAND SON PRYED FOR IT AND ITS ALL GONE THANK YOU JESUS!
I feel one coming on from staring at the computer for waaaaaaaay too long...
yes i do often.
Yes. I'm gonna get my head down for a bit.
yes, worrying about where I was going to live when I go to move-can't seem to find anything and we have this so called moving coach to help us!
Getting a hunger headache
Not right now but earlier I got a major eyeball headache after drinking ice water too fast.
Only hangover here. Sorry for you girl. Get better soon !!!
LOL as if anyone here WOULDN'T have a headache, with you complaining about yours....



btw, it might get better faster if you get away from the computer, and take a drink :)
No,I don't have a headache today.
I did earlier today. I rarely get headaches, but the orthodontist pulled on my teeth severly today, broke off a bracket, cemented it back on, bent wires that were literally like hangers, agh, long day, but worth it in the end!
how did you know? there must be something in the air... hope your head feels better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++