Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a horrible headache that I have had since yesterday,?

is it okay to take a asprin or a tylenol even though I am on prozac?



I have a horrible headache that I have had since yesterday,?sunshine



wow Lot's of doctors in here that answered this question.



I am not a doctor but I know that everyone is different



and while something so harmless as an aspirin for one person who takes Prozac.



May not work for a person who takes Prozac and another pill



Me what I would do is call your pharmacist and they will pull up your medical/pharmaceutical history and recommend



something for you. after all it could be the Prozac giving you the headache.



anyone who knows anything about medication should know



not to tell another person to take anything without knowing your medical background.



I have a horrible headache that I have had since yesterday,?star theater opera theater



You're far better off asking your doctor than us here in Yahoo! Answers
Yes you can take, but you didn't describe your headache. Try valerian tea.
yes, taking a tylenol or motrin is completly safe while on prozac...



Please take one asap!!! Having a massive headache is not worth the stress..
take panadol. its more safer for u. also if its associated with lack of sleep or stress , counsult nuerologist to rule out migraine- treatment is coffee. get opthamic check up done make sure u dont need specs to read.
Definitely YES!!!... I have migraine headaches, and I have taken Prozac for several years! My Doc gives me controlled pain meds, and says Prozac does "Mix" with aspirin, tylenol, and Advil! You won't "over dose"!!!
Headaches can be caused by minor problems



like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more serious reasons



like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and



meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can



have harmful side effects, so it is better to



modify your lifestyle. More information available at
A good bangin' always works for me!
not that i give out any medical advice ,but yes its ok but theres better things you can do,such as breathing and meditation.Do it w/your eyes closed for as long as it takes ,even if you fall asleep,just make sure you are in a dark room w/no noise
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++