Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sparky girl has a headache,will you give me some pain releiver?

i will give you the best neck /shoulder and scalp accupressure massage....but i cant find you...



Sparky girl has a headache,will you give me some pain releiver?opera score



I could spank your bum so you forget about the pain in your head if ya wanna me to.



Sparky girl has a headache,will you give me some pain releiver?musicals opera theater



Four ibuprofen should do it
There's a better cure for headaches you know?
Darkened cool room, a little Ginger cream massaged into the shoulders,200g of Iboprofin and a petite kip...Voila!!!!
sure, grab your ears bow your head and......RUN INTO THE WALL! you'll forget your heahache quick.
Nope. But only because everyone else said yes...



Hey, who you calling petty??
No, but I can give you some pain reliever.
What u want.. I have Valium.. percocets.. aleve.. ibuprofen ..flexarell what u want??
Sure
aww poor sparky
YES
here's some tylenol sparky, feel better :)
HOW'S ABOUT SOME RUM AND A SHOULDER RUB?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++