Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do u have a headache or a toaster?

I have a toaster that gives me a headache! The coil is burned out on one side, So one piece is half bread half toast. then it pops up so hard the toast sometimes it lands in the floor. I tried to outsmart it last time and sat next to it waiting for it to pop. It takes so long, I got distracted so went it did pop up it scared me and made me scream, I did catch the toast this time. But it was hot so without thinking I threw it across the kitchen. It hit the opposite wall...then hit the floor!



Do u have a headache or a toaster?extension



I have Both



Do u have a headache or a toaster?movie theater opera theater



neither
both actually lol. haha so random, i love it
Burnt toast.
i have problems with my mom thats what i have! and its SO UNFAIR! im soooooo UPSET!



aghhhhhh!!!!



arrrrggg!!!!



thanx 4 listening...
I don't have a headache but I do have a toaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++