Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've had a headache for the past 6 days, tagged with ear ache, a little sensitive to light.?

A nerve near my left temple is pulsating. do i have meningitis ? no fever 97.0*, i've some neck pain



I've had a headache for the past 6 days, tagged with ear ache, a little sensitive to light.?comedy club



Again this is a professional advice.



Headache in such description for 6 days may be due to some benign causes, (such as some types of migraine). However, professional aid is very important, a full head scan and some blood tests are needed. Anything else is just guessing and it is not medically accepted



I've had a headache for the past 6 days, tagged with ear ache, a little sensitive to light.?sheet music opera theater



This needs to be checked out by a doctor. It could be a neck injury, but it actually sounds like an infection. I would doubt meningitis, more likely some sort of ear infection or maybe even an infection of one the large salivary glands. There are too many possibilities to say. You must see a doctor to get a straight answer.
if i were you I'd head straight to the Dr,people on yahoo answers are not qualified to answer such questions,although migraine comes to mind
www.doctorslounge.com is a good place to start.



Also I don't know how you feel about chiropractors but there could be something out of alignment in your neck causing these factors. I had the same thing or similar. I used to get headaches, earaches and dizzy spells. I got these for years and baffled the doctors. I went to a chiropractor and she cleared it right up, turns out one of the vertibrae in my neck was out by a couple milimetres and as part of your nervous system that would have an effect on all of those symptoms.



If you do go to the doctorslounge, i would suggest not asking about chiro, there seems to be a small feud between them and a lot of doctors look at chiropractors as witch doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++