Thursday, December 10, 2009

It gives me a headache in that position?

Johnny wanted to have sex with a girl in his office, but she belonged to someone else鈥ne day, Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said, "I鈥檒l give you a $100 if you let me screw you. But the girl said NO.Johnny said, "I鈥檒l be fast. I鈥檒l throw the money on the floor, you bend down, and I鈥檒l be finished by the time you pick it up. "She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her boyfriend鈥?So she called her



boyfriend and told him the story.Her boyfriend says, "Ask him for $200, pick up the money very fast, he won鈥檛 even be able to get his pants down."So she agrees and accepts the proposal. Half an hour goes by, and the boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend to call.Finally, after 45 minutes, the boyfriend calls and asks what happened.She responded, "The bastard used coins!"



It gives me a headache in that position?performing arts



good one star 4 you



It gives me a headache in that position?binoculars opera theater



That's a good idea - I might try it out myself some time!
niceee
HAHAHAHAH... OMIGOSSSSSSSSSSHHHH...hahahahahahahahah.... loved it loved it loved it.... gotta share that w/ my peepz... thanks!
Ha Ha! Funny! 10!
haha good one
That's great for a 'change.'
excellent.
ha ha ha good 1 like it
Funny yes, but who has that much in coins, really?
lol
thats what happened to my loose change!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++