Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have had severe headache in my temple for over a week and behind my eye. It is driving me "cr

This pain is behid my left eye and in my temple. I am unable to sleep well and it is making me sick at certian times Any help is appriciated I also prefer home remedies I dont do well with synthetic meds..even things like tylonel



I have had severe headache in my temple for over a week and behind my eye. It is driving me "crazy" helpplayhouse



We have treated 15 - 20 yrs cases.



There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.



Acidity, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation;



Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy are their causes. None of them can be treated with medicine. Our 100% success in treating migraine %26amp;H/A confirms it.



Your problem seems mainly due to excess of liver fire. Avoid sun heat, sour, saulty, spicy, hot %26amp; stale food, alcohole.



A glass of milk before going to bed will help.



Use sweet foods and fruits, good sleep and pleasant atmosphere.



Source(s):



SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING %26amp; RESEARCH INSTITUTE



R.H. 鈥?19, Jhulelal Society, Sector 鈥?2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA



I have had severe headache in my temple for over a week and behind my eye. It is driving me "crazy" helpplays opera theaterYou may want to try Biofeedback for stress reduction that comes in many forms including the symptoms you described. www.quantumassociatesofutah.... Report It


You need to see your doc. Sounds like a sinus infection if the pain is near your temple and behind the eye along with other things. It might also be migraine but either way you should not let this go untreated and undiagnosed any longer in case it is serious. Go get this checked out now.
Could be a migraine - try Oridus KT
OVER A WEEK???? You really have to go see your doctor I understand that you don't do well with meds but if the pain is going on as long and intense as you describe it then there is a very real possibly that you need a cat scan to make sure there isn't a tumor or possibly bleeding on the brain, please talk to your doctor immediately because this is very serious.
What the hell does it take for you to



go to a DOCTOR, You might have a



serious problem, Go see your Doctor



not Yahoo Answers !!
Pressure and pain behind the eyes and temple can be from sinus infections and pressure. Try saline drops to rinse out the sinuses. Lavender oil on the temples will help to reduce headaches.
u might have an anurysm go to the ER

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++