Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you get a "headache" when you "sneeze" or am I getting a "cold" ???

i can't say for sure. you could be getting a cold or sinus infection. then again you could just have some congestion for some reason. do you have allergies?



in any case i recommend YOGI brand echinacea immune support tea. i jsut discovered it 2 weeks ago %26amp; it helped me not get sick. it's loaded with echinacea %26amp; it really works.



Do you get a "headache" when you "sneeze" or am I getting a "cold" ????say yes



well i hope you feel better soon :) Report It



Do you get a "headache" when you "sneeze" or am I getting a "cold" ????palace theatre opera theater



must be getting a cold
no are getting a cold
nope, i guess you're getting a cold........
It happens to me almost every day, allergies :( Good morning :)
your getting cold
yea, i get a headache when i sneeze even when i blow my nose. but not to worry, the headache will fade away!
getting a cold
No Sweetie you may be coming down with something.



Peace.
Sometimes if I try and surpress my sneeze, I will get a headache from that.
You're coming down with something.
Nope
yes I do..
Sounds like the beginning of a sinus infection.



Good morning to you!



Hugs! Feel better soon!
I thinkk you're getting a cold.
Your getting a cold

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++