Saturday, December 5, 2009

What would cause a headache with a pulsing in the vein of my left temple and goes away when i burp s

I can feel a slight pressure on my left eye, and when I relax the muscles in my face this helps for the pressure to go away.The pulsing is periodic, it comes and goes depending on what I am doing. What I mean is that if I talk, and use certain muscles it comes, otherwise it goes. The pulsing in the vein is my concern.



What would cause a headache with a pulsing in the vein of my left temple and goes away when i burp sometimes.?oper



i bet your headaches stem from dehydration only for the fact you say it goes away when you burp which you usually do that when you drink of eat......actually doctors say that 80% of headaches you expierence comes from lack of water.....try drinking a glass or two of really cold water couple of times a day and see if it lets up



What would cause a headache with a pulsing in the vein of my left temple and goes away when i burp sometimes.?hollywood theater opera theater



We have treated 15 - 20 yrs cases.



There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.



Acidity, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation;



Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy are their causes. None of them can be treated with medicine. Our 100% success in treating migraine %26amp;H/A confirms it.



Acupuncture is the best treatment. I can treat it with naturopathy and YOG, but how can you manage pl see.



Your problem seems to be from obstruction to blood flow; on pressure the vessel compresses more and results in pain, when pressure is released pain disappears.



Above three can treat it.



Source(s):



SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING %26amp; RESEARCH INSTITUTE



R.H. 鈥?19, Jhulelal Society, Sector 鈥?2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++