Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a major headache right now & i feel dreary..what would make me feel better other than tak

Drink some water, take a really really hot shower, as hot as you can stand it (no need to soap up, just stand under the hot water for a few minutes), close all the blinds/curtains in your room, turn off the lights/tv/radio and take a nap.



That should help.



I have a major headache right now %26amp; i feel dreary..what would make me feel better other than taking medicine?



drink some camomolie tea, take a nap, use a cool damp cloth across your head, or heating pad... some people perfer heat, others cold... it depends what feels more soothing to you. try to figure out why you have a headache... and give your body what you think it needs... could it be from lack of sleep, food, drink, caffiene, stress?



I have a major headache right now %26amp; i feel dreary..what would make me feel better other than taking medicine?opera mobile opera theater



Well, you might try a cool cloth on your forehead while you relax for a bit.
I don't mean to be a smart a$$, but it would probably do you some good to get away from the computer. Computer screens mess my head up worse if I already have a headache.



Find a dark cool room and lay there.
if you are a caffeine addict drink caffeine, if not a headache is also a sign of dehydration, drink some Gatorade or powerade. they are also a sign that you need sleep so try taking a nap.
Pinch the skin ( hold it really tight with your other hand) between your Index finger and your thumb..it really helps...
I hope by this time the headache is gone, whether you have tried these other things or taken meds. The Gatorade has really helped with my migraines lately. Ice on the back of my neck and the forehead and heat on the top of my head also helps. Of course, if you are at work, this won't work. Holding the skin between the thumb and forefinger, and taking your fingernails and pressing them down on the center of head and holding for 8-10 seconds and also about 2" from the center of the head and holding for 8-10 seconds. These are acupressure points that help for migraines. You can look these up on the Internet.



Hope this helps and you are feeling better.
you can drink coca-cola,



although its terrible for your kidneys it help with headaches because it was actually created as a tonic for headaches so try drinking that, it tastes great and it removes my headaches
You can either take some paracetamol or another analgesic or suffer from the excruciating pain of an headache



The choice is yours
Can you go into a darkened room for a few minutes?



You could try closing your eyes and massaging your temples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++